Реферат Курсовая Конспект
Revision Exercises - раздел Образование, Времена группы indefinite active I. Оборот There + To Be 1.there Wer...
I. Оборот there + to be
1.There were several empty seats in the bus when I got into it. 2. There is a great number of goods that can be transported by air. 3. There is no fear of damaging the machine if it is properly maintained. 4. There was no chance of getting tickets for this concert. 5. There are very powerful cranes for unloading ships in this port. 6. There was still some hope of reaching the destination in time. 7. There are some factories to be rebuilt in this region. 8. Is there any demand for the tubes of that size? 9. There are no reasons for his being late. 10. There are always some problems to be solved. 11. There have been several bad accidents at this corner recently. 12. There has been an increased demand for this kind of goods. 13. There were plenty of furnished flats and furnished houses in the village now. 14. There is a place where two streets cross. There are lights in the middle of the crossing. If there is a red light drivers of cars and buses must stop. Then they must wait until the red light changes to green. Sometimes there is a yellow light between the red and the green. It means that you must stop and wait until it changes to green.
II. Степени сравнения прилагательных
1. Не thought he was the happiest man in the world. 2. Mayakovsky is one of the most talented Soviet poets. 3. The new car is more comfortable than the previous one. 4. His radio set is not so powerful as mine. 5. The Neva is wider and deeper than the Moskva River. 6. Last year he spent less time on English than this year. 7. The sooner they finish the construction of the plant the better. 8. The book is not so interesting as you think. 9. The more time you spend in the open air the sooner you will recover after your illness. 10. He has much more free time than I have. 11. Tom runs fast. Dick runs faster, but Harry runs fastest. 12. This road is the worst I've ever travelled over. 13. If you listen to the teacher more attentively you understand better. 14. Do you think people read more books twenty years ago than they do today? 15. Tennis and football are the games I like best. 16. This is the hottest day we have had for several weeks. 17. Smiles is the longest word in the English language because there is a mile between two "s". 18. Yesterday was hotter than any other day we had this summer.
III. Времена группы Indefinite Active и Passive
1. At last he returned to his native country to the little town where his childhood was spent. 2. The latest surgical instruments were used during this unique operation. 3. The trouble is that this student does not work properly at his English. 4. Before the experiment the substances are mixed in a large cup. 5. The commission will consider this offer carefully before accepting it. 6. In spite of the fact that the report was short, it covered the subject completely. 7. This instrument is preferred to all others because of its great reliability. 8. The doctor said that an urgent operation was needed. 9. They will do everything in their power to help us. 10. I hope we shall never deal with this matter again. 11. The last experimental results were constantly referred to by the professor. 12. This airplane crosses the Atlantic in about 10 hours. 13. The Houses of Parliament are situated in Westminster.
IV. Модальные глаголы и их эквиваленты
1. Не is to go to the Far East on business. 2. When are we to visit the laboratories of the Institute? 3. He has to investigate a series of accidents that occurred in the locality for a period of three months. 4. We had to find a safe place for the pictures. 5. I shall have to take a local train. 6. You should follow all the important scientific researches in your field. 7. He was allowed to use the mobile equipment. 8. You needn't keep your activities in secret. 9. You can see this old film in one cinema only. 10. The laboratory was to make important scientific experiments in a very short time. 11. The talks were to be attended by the representatives of fifteen European countries. 12. We shall be able to see a number of Chaplin's films in September. 13. You are to write your name at the top of the paper. 14. If you want to know English you have to work hard. 15. We had to walk home because the last bus had gone. 16. I'll have to come to the Institute at 8 o'clock tomorrow. 17. The teacher will have to explain this difficulty.
V. Времена группы Continuous Active и Passive
1. When he met me I was going to the Institute and had little time to talk to him. 2. "What's your little brother doing?" "He is still sleeping." 3. She was sitting there doing nothing. 4. Next Monday we'll be working only five hours. 5. The construction of the road was being completed when the commission arrived. 6. The new engine is being tested in the laboratory. 7. Automation is being increasingly used in all the branches of our industry. 8. The child is being looked for everywhere. 9. A new research is being carried out successfully. 10. When I come home the family will be watching the TV programme. 11. A new hydroelectric station was being built when we came there to have practice. 12. Scientists are studying the currents of the Pacific Ocean. 13. I want to know what new books are being published. 14. He cut himself while he was repairing his car. 15. What subjects is he studying and which subject does he like best?
VI. Времена группы Perfect Active и Passive
1. He has never been there. 2. When you see him next, he will have passed the last exam. 3. By that time we had already changed our plans. 4. He decided to become a writer only when his first story had been published. 5. No one came in here since we have been here. 6. He has been shown her photo. 7. He told me that he had never been to doctors. 8. The boy has never been told the truth. 9. The papers have not yet been sent. 10. It's a long time since I have visited that town. 11. By that time the story had been long forgotten even by the storyteller himself. 12. The better results have not been obtained yet. 13. The street has been widened. 14. The light has just changed from green to red. 15. I have not made my plans yet. . 16. Several attempts have been made recently to produce artificial rain. 17. Have you ever seen a bull-fight? 18. Have you ever travelled by air? — Yes, I have often travelled by air. A month ago I flew to the Caucasus.
VII. Согласование времен
1. He said that by the year 2000 the number of skiers in the world would reach 75 million. 2. He asked me if I knew about the largest contracts concluded by the firm. 3. We didn't know whether our plan would bring us success, 4. They wanted to know what our present research was centred upon. 5. He asked if the car-manufacturing plant had expanded its international operations. 6. He reported that the firm was holding talks about possible construction of an automobile plant in that district. 7. I thought that the organization had already started its work. 8. He added that he could show us the collection of mail stamps his father had started to collect in his college days. 9. He said he was no longer interested in the discussion of that problem. 10. It was announced that the expedition had already left for the Kurils. 11. He asked me whether I had known about the planning and fulfilment of his mission. 12. I was told, that you were good at mathematics. 13. Tom said he knew a man who was an automobile engineer. 14.The student said that the exercise had many sentences and added that he would do it in half an hour. 15. The engineer said that he didn't think that the office work would be interesting for him. 16. The mechanic asked me if the car had been damaged.
VIII.Неопределенные местоимения some, any и отрицательное местоимение no.
1. There was no water left in the radiator, so we had to stop and refill it. 2. Any engineer who has worked long enough in this field can give this information. 3. I cannot consult just any person, I need someone who is an expert on the problem and who has had enough experience. 4. He said he had no wish to read detective stories. 5. I don't want to have any argument. The matter is clear enough for me. 6. He makes no attempts to establish any contacts with our group, so I under stand he got no such orders. 7. No explanation was given to him why the experiment had been stopped. 8. The scientists believe that there is practically no atmosphere on the Moon. 9. You've got absolutely no ground for saying so. 10. The station master said that no trains had arrived at the station during the night because of the heavy snow storms in the mountains. 11. It was clear that no person could do this work alone. 12. None of the young men seemed to enjoy the film. 13. No discovery can be made without wide experimentation. 14. Any moving object will continue to move in a straight line unless it is stopped by some other force.
|Infinitive||Past Indefinite||Participle II||Значение|
|awake be become begin blow break bring build burn choose come cut do dream drive eat fall feed feel fight find fly forget freeze get give go grow have hear hold hurt keep know lay lead learn leave let lie lose make mean meet pay put read rise run say see sell send shine show sink sing sit sleep speak||awoke was/were became began blew broke brought built burnt chose came cut did dreamt drove ate fell fed felt fought found flew forgot froze got gave went grew had heard held hurt kept knew laid led learnt left let lay lost made meant met paid put read rose ran said saw sold sent shone showed sank sang sat slept spoke||awaked, awoke been become begun blown broken brought built burnt chosen come cut done dreamt driven eaten fallen fed felt fought found flown forgotten frozen got given gone grown had heard held hurt kept known laid led learnt left let lain lost made meant met paid put read risen run said seen sold sent shone shown sunk sung sat slept spoken||будить быть становиться начинать дуть ломать приносить строить гореть выбирать приходить резать делать мечтать вести (машину) есть падать кормить чувствовать бороться, сражаться находить летать забывать замерзать получать давать идти расти иметь слышать держать причинять боль хранить знать класть вести изучать покидать разрешать лежать терять делать значить встречать платить класть читать подниматься бежать сказать видеть продавать отправлять сверкать показывать тонуть петь сидеть спать говорить|
|spend stand strike swell swim swing take teach tear tell think throw understand win write||spent stood struck swelled swam swung took taught tore told thought threw understood won wrote||spent stood struck swollen swum swung taken taught torn told thought thrown understood won written||тратить стоять ударять раздуваться, распухать плавать качать врать учить рвать рассказывать думать бросать понимать выигрывать писать|
– Конец работы –
Эта тема принадлежит разделу:
Времена группы indefinite active.. Глаголы в формах Indefinite относят действие к настоящему прошедшему или будущему времени не уточняя как оно протекает по времени Времена..
Если Вам нужно дополнительный материал на эту тему, или Вы не нашли то, что искали, рекомендуем воспользоваться поиском по нашей базе работ: Revision Exercises